CoramBAAF Advice Line
- We offer advice to all members of CoramBAAF.
Call us on: 0300 222 5775, Mon – Fri, 9-1pm or email us at email@example.com
- Post placement and post adoption support.
- All aspects of Adoption, fostering and other permanence options.
- Advice on access to information.
- Policy and practice issues for professionals.
- Some aspects of individual cases, though for more complex cases we would offer consultancy.
- Legislation, regulations and guidance.
- Available resources - such as books, self-help groups and research.
* In the event we are unable to help with your enquiry, we will endeavour to sign post you to other useful organisations and resources.
Other Useful Contacts
Members of the public seeking information about adoption in England
If you wish to find out about adoption in England, please contact First4Adoption
Call 0300 222 0022 Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm or visit www.first4adoption.org.uk
- If you are a foster carer or member of the public seeking information about fostering in England, please contact Fosterline on 0800 040 7675 or visit www.fosterline.info
For information about fostering outside England, or if you are a foster practitioner, please visit www.fostering.net
Scotland's Adoption Register has been transferred to St Andrew's Children's Society. www.standrews-children.org.uk
Scotland's Adoption Information Line is also being run by St Andrew's Children's Society and is open Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm.
For information call 0131 454 3370
Independent Review Mechanism
The Independent Review Mechanism for England is being run as a separate entity by Coram Children's Legal Centre. Visit www.independentreviewmechanism.org.uk
The Adoption Register
The Adoption Register for England is being managed independently by First4Adoption. For more information visit