Become an individual member
CoramBAAF members are at the heart of our work to improve outcomes for children and young people in care. Whether you are an experienced childcare practitioner, are just starting a career working with children, or have a professional or personal interest in adoption and fostering, CoramBAAF can provide vital knowledge, expertise and resources to inform and support your day-to-day work.
Become a CoramBAAF member and you will join over 1000 professionals and practitioners working to ensure better lives for children in care. Our UK and international members include: social workers specialising in adoption, fostering and children's welfare; doctors, nurses, paediatricians and medical advisers; lawyers; counsellors, therapists and psychologists; trainers; academics and students; and adoptive parents and foster carers. But more than that, you will join an influential network of hundreds of agencies and organisations that shape and deliver childcare policy and practice.
- Professional advice on social work, legal, health and child placement practice issues in England and Wales from CoramBAAF's team of experts.
- Your choice of three new or recent CoramBAAF publications.
- Attractive discounts on delegate fees for our conferences, seminars and workshops across England and Wales.
- Subscription to Adoption & Fostering, our highly regarded, peer-reviewed quarterly journal, plus online access to the entire backfile. (NB. Student and unwaged members have online access only.)
- The opportunity to join CoramBAAF's legal, health and research groups in England and Wales and be at the forefront of debate on policy and best practice.
- CoramBAAF Adoption & Fostering Digest, the only comprehensive monthly ebulletin containing information on policy, legislation, research and parliamentary affairs UK-wide.
- Exclusive access to the members' area of the CoramBAAF website containing news, information and resources to support you in your work.
- CoramBAAF News, the monthly member newsletter.
- Regular bi-monthly mailings including news on resources, events and the full range of CoramBAAF's products and services.
England / Wales / Ireland
Scotland / N. Ireland / Overseas
There is no VAT on individual membership.
- Call Abi Omotoso, Membership Manager, on 020 7520 7514.
Download, print and post an application form.