Become an organisation member
CoramBAAF members are at the heart of our work to improve outcomes for children and young people in care. Our UK and international organisation members include: local authorities; voluntary adoption agencies; independent fostering providers; NHS Trusts; law firms; statutory organisations; and voluntary organisations.
CoramBAAF provides its members with vital knowledge, expertise and resources to ensure the delivery of high quality services and inform and support day-to-day work. We offer invaluable advice when difficult decisions have to be made; provide the latest news and regular updates on policy and practice in a rapidly changing environment; and facilitate influential professional networks that enable our members to participate in and shape the debate on adoption, fostering and childcare.
There are two types of membership for organisations: Full Membership and Associate Membership .
- Is your organisation a fostering agency / voluntary adoption agency / a local authority children's services or social work department?
- Is it based in England, Northern Ireland, Wales, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or Ireland?
If so, apply for Full Membership.
- Organisation membership for agencies in Scotland is now being administered by Adoption and Fostering Alliance Scotland (AFA Scotland) in collaboration with CoramBAAF. For more information please visit the AFA Scotland website.
- Is your organisation concerned with children and families?
- Is it a law firm / NHS Trust / adoption, fostering or family support agency / training or service support provider / childcare charity / foster carers’ or adopters’ association / government department or statutory agency / voluntary agency / university department or research project?
If so, apply for Associate Membership.
- Associate membership for agencies in Scotland is now being administered by Adoption and Fostering Alliance Scotland (AFA Scotland) in collaboration with CoramBAAF. For more information please visit the AFA Scotland website.