Panel administators: their role in adoption & fostering panels
Date: 02 Mar 2017
Signing Tree Conference Centre, (located at) The Deaf Cultural Centre, Ladywood Road, Birmingham, B16 8SZ
Conference time: 10am - 4pm
Effective adoption and fostering panels are crucial to the delivery of a good adoption and fostering service and play an important part in services for looked after children.
The efficient administration of panels, including the provision of clear and accurate minutes, is a skilled and complex task that is essential to the smooth and effective operation of panels.
- To consider the legislative framework in relation to the work of adoption and fostering panels
- To give administrators and minute takers a full understanding of the role of the panel and their part in it
- To consider the work involved in the whole panel process including preparation and follow-up action
- To appreciate the skills and knowledge needed in taking clear, accurate and helpful minutes
- To share practice and experience in undertaking the role
Telephone: 0207 520 2041/43