Quality assurance of fostering & adoption assessments and reports
Date: 16 Mar 2017
Signing Tree Conference Centre, (located at) The Deaf Cultural Centre, Ladywood Road, Birmingham, B16 8SZ
Conference time: 10am - 4pm
What is our role and responsibilities in quality assurance? How does this role form part of wider service development and how are we effective in this role. This Workshop aims to address these areas further.
By the end of the day participants will have:
- Fully considered what quality assurance means and their role and responsibilities in this
- Explored how the role links to wider service development, identifying strengths and issues along with implications for policies and procedures
- Discussed key principles in maintaining a child focussed approach
- Considered further how feedback is delivered to the service or individuals ensuring this is clear and effective when addressing any practice issues
- Had the opportunity to share and discuss practice examples, dilemmas and ideas with other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is aimed at Advanced Social Work Practitioners (if part of role is quality assurance) and Social Work Managers level in line with The College of Social Work (TCSW) Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and contributes to HCPC’s CPD requirements. It is also appropriate for Panel Advisors of Fostering and Adoption Panels. It might also be of interest to Panel Chairs and Panel Members in their role.
Telephone: 0207 520 2041/43