Child & Family and Adult Counselling Practice Managers
PAC-UK is the largest independent adoption support agency in the country. Our vision is that all people affected by adoption and other forms of permanence are supported and enabled to live their lives to the full.We are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic Practice Managers to assist in managing the Adult Counselling Service and the Child and Family Therapeutic Service in London. We are developing our specialist therapeutic services for all parties involved in adoption and permanent placements, including adopted children, permanently placed children, adoptive parents, prospective adoptive parents, special guardians, adopted adults, birth parents and other birth relatives.Joining us you will:
- Assist in delivering, coordinating and monitoring consultation, assessment, therapeutic and counselling services in PAC-UK’s London offices.
- Pro-actively and creatively assist in developing these services in light of existing and new theories and therapeutic approaches.
- Work closely together with the Head of the Child and Family Service and/or the Head of the Adult Counselling Service.
- Salary: £38,237 – £41,025 pro rata.
- Contract length: Fixed term of 1 year, with a strong possibility of extension.
- Working hours: 3 days per week minimum for each post (with a possibility of more days in the future).
- Holidays: Leave entitlement is 25 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays, pro rata.
- Pension: PAC-UK provides a pension scheme starting at a 2% contribution in addition to the employee’s contribution of 1% into a PAC-UK scheme under the government auto-enrolment guidelines. Up to a maximum of 5.12% contribution in addition to the employee’s contribution of 5% can be applied into the scheme.
- Closing date: Tuesday 2nd May 2017
- Interview dates: Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th May 2017
- For further details about how to apply, including a full job description and person specification please go to the PAC-UK website:http://www.pac-uk.org/about/vacancies/