WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Team managers, social workers, advanced practitioners, lead consultants who are professional advisers to fostering and permanency panels.
This workshop is aimed at those who have been newly or recently appointed to the role and those professional advisers who would like a refresher course and the opportunity to share practice ideas.
20 places available.
By the end of the day participants will:
- have considered their duties as panel advisers before, during and after panel meetings
- have considered their role in relation to the children whose cases are being presented to the agency decision maker
- have explored their role in relation to participation in reviews or appraisals of panel members
- have considered opportunities for panel can exercise its quality assurance role
Roana Roach* - CoramBAAF Trainer Consultant
* Facilitator subject to change
Registration 9.30am – 9.55am*
Full or associate CoramBAAF member £105.00 + £21.00 VAT - Total £126.00
Individual CoramBAAF member £85.00 + £17.00 VAT - Total £102.00
Non-member £130.00 + £26.00 VAT - Total £156.00
Adopters/Fosters carers £85.00 + £17.00 VAT - Total £102.00
Student discount for all fees - 20%
Telephone 020 7520 2041/43
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT FOR WORKSHOPS
Don't forget to log into your account before checkout to receive your membership discount on workshop bookings. Not a member of CoramBAAF? Read about the benefits of CoramBAAF membership for individuals and organisations.
Need help logging in? If you’re having trouble logging in, please see this page for help.