The job description includes the following aspects:
• Initial visits to potential carers
• Organising and managing panel schedules
• Supervising assessing social workers
• Quality assuring reports for panel
• Panel advisor to panel
• Safeguarding of children and young people
• Monitoring and complying with regulations and standards relating to fostering services
Salary on application, depending on skills and experience. The job requirement also includes the relevant social work qualification, registration with Social Work England and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
ALL4U Fostering is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to safer recruitment practices.
If you would like to be part of our team, please get in contact with us for an application pack at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak directly to Mark Thomas Head of Service on 07713010523 We look forward to hearing from you.