What would you need to do?
• Work directly with a child or young person to provide targeted support.
• Provide group-based interventions and activities for looked after children and young people.
• Provide support to Foster Carers and promote and encourage their engagement with CFC.
• Promote and encourage the participation of young people.
Download the JD for more info.
What we need from you?
• A tenacity and commitment to resolve and develop our ability to enable children to thrive.
• A willingness to embrace challenge and actively seek constructive feedback.
• A willingness and ability to be highly functioning team player.
• A willingness to work in a flexible way, to cover additional tasks where required, not specifically covered in the job description.
• A commitment to anti oppressive practice, underpinned by an understanding and promotion of equality and diversity.
Please securely email your completed application to SashaH@Communityfamilycare.co.uk no later than 12noon on Friday 14th May.
Provisional interview date: 20th May 2021 at the Lancaster Office