- Undertake a limited number of suitability assessments from Stage One Review to Adoption Panel, Annual Reviews, support at the time of matching and post placement reports when required by the country.
- Review and comment upon Stage One prospective adopter(s) portfolios
- Undertake Initial Interviews of prospective adopters or Second Opinion visits as requested by the manager
- Collate and report on the feedback from prospective adopters of the two-stage process and make recommendations for service improvement
- Consult with sessional workers undertaking intercountry assessments from Stage One Review to Adoption Panel, including proof reading PARs and reports
- Support the Assessment Team Manager with the recruitment of Sessional Social Workers when required
- Support the Assessment Team to deliver training to sessional workers, both established and new to the Agency
- Update IAC Assessment forms and materials as requested
- Undertake any such other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time by the relevant manager or Operations Director.
0208 449 2562