The Supervising Social Worker builds positive relationships between By the Bridge, the foster parent and the child’s social worker. It is a key role that helps the foster parent to sustain the child in placement and ensure outcomes for children are being met within the foster family.
We have a dedicated out of hours team and independent social workers who provide form F assessments.
You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders, to enable foster parents to be informed, accept, understand and operate within the regulations and national minimum standards and in accordance with BtB policies and guidance.
• Social Worker with experience of OFSTED regulations
• Registered with the relevant professional organisation (HCPC etc)
• Multidisciplinary and multi-agency working experience
• Be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
In return we offer:
• Full support from a multidisciplinary team
• Small manageable caseloads – 10 to 12
• Regular clinical supervision
• Dedicated Therapeutic Training
• Developmental opportunities
• SWE Renewal Fees Reimbursed
You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession.
Benefits: Company Car with Fuel Card or Car Allowance and paid mileage / Private Health Insurance / Life Assurance – 4x salary / Internal reward schemes
Successful candidates will need to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post.
By The Bridge with Cambian is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care.
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
By The Bridge with Cambian is an equal opportunities employer.