Post Adoption Team
The Post Adoption team is a countywide team that works alongside five other adoption teams responsible for the assessment, recruitment, placement and support of adoptive families. The work within the team is varied and offers a wide range of post adoption support to assist children, adoptive families and adopted adults to manage the impact of adoption on family life.
Why work with us in Adoption?
• Great team morale, friendly, helpful, supportive colleagues.
• We are passionate about the use of reflective practice and the use of attachment, sensory and trauma based theory and practice. Our social work is delivered within this framework.
• Good collaborative relationships with other local adoption agencies, as part of our commitment to a regional adoption alliance.
• Great training pathways for staff with regular Agency Development days, and opportunities for all staff to develop direct work skills.
• Good working relationships with other teams and professionals.
• Part of Adopt East, a regional adoption alliance.
033 3013 5888