Please note membership of the committee is by invitation / nomination only.
Aims and purpose of the committee
- Improve the standards of health practice, service provision and training for health professionals in adoption, fostering and child care practice.
- Facilitate inter-disciplinary understanding of health matters and the exchange of information.
- Assist CoramBAAF in developing and promoting publications, practice guidelines, forms and training opportunities on health matters.
- Influence policy of Government and relevant health organisations.
The group meets four times a year: March, June, September and December. It is chaired by Dr Lynn Snow, Designated Doctor Looked After Children / Specialty Doctor Community Paediatrics, Leicester and Shire.
- 8 March 2021, 12.00-4.00pm
Membership of the committee
Each year in advance of the Health Group Annual Meeting (usually held in June) we write to all members of the Health Group to invite nominations for election in order to fill any vacancies arising and ensure regional representation.
Nominees have to be a member of CoramBAAF’s Health Group to be eligible for nomination.
How can I find out more about this committee?
Please contact Danielle.Sawyer@corambaaf.org.uk.
Members can read the minutes/summary reports of the committee meetings here.