Please note membership of the committee is by invitation / nomination only.
Aims and purpose of the committee
- Promote the development of evidence-based policy and practice through family placement research.
- Assist CoramBAAF in influencing the development of policy, legislation and guidance across the sector.
- Disseminate current research findings and identifies gaps.
The group meets three times a year and is chaired by Dr Derek Kirton, Reader in Social Policy and Social Work, University of Kent.
Membership of the committee
- Nominations are only invited/accepted when vacancies arise.
- Vacancies are filled by self-nomination by a member of CoramBAAF’s Research Group or by invitation.
- Nominations to be agreed by members of the RGAC on the basis of an individual’s standing and authority within the research community.
- Prospective members have to be a member of CoramBAAF’s Research Group to be eligible to be nominated.
How can I find out more about this committee?
Please contact Danielle.Sawyer@corambaaf.org.uk.
Members can read the minutes of the committee meetings here.