Please note membership of the committee is by invitation / nomination only.
Aims and purpose of the committee
- Facilitate understanding and the interchange of information amongst social workers concerned with adoption, fostering and child care practice.
- Provide opportunities for social workers to inform and influence policy, government legislation and guidance.
- Promote multi-disciplinary, evidence based and anti-discriminatory social work to improve standards in family placement and child care practice.
- Recommend campaigning issues and considers and comments on the relevance of CoramBAAF publications, practice notes, consultancy etc.
The group meets three times a year: February, April, June and October. It is chaired by Carole Sykes, Operations Manager, Adoption and Permanence Team, East Sussex County Council.
- 23 March 2021, 12.00-4.00pm
Membership of the committee
You must be a member of CoramBAAF to be eligible to be nominated to join the committee.
How can I find out more about this committee?
Please contact Danielle.Sawyer@corambaaf.org.uk.
Members can read the minutes of the committee meetings here.