CORE COURSE OUTLINE. Visit our learning events programme to see full details of our future workshops, conference and seminars.
The quality assurance of fostering and adoption assessments and reports has far-reaching implications for practice. This course will address workers' roles and responsibilities in monitoring, ensuring and advising on standards and quality to ensure effective delivery and service development.
Who should attend?
- Advanced social work practitioners
- Social work managers
- Panel advisers
- Panel chairs
- Panel members
Participants will be able to:
- Consider what quality assurance means and their role and responsibilities in this
- Explore how this role links to the wider service development, identifying key issues and implications for policies and procedures
- Discuss key principles in maintaining a child-focused approach
- Consider how feedback is delivered to the service or specific individuals, ensuring that it is clear and effective in order to address practice issues
- Share and discuss practice examples, dilemmas and ideas