Higher education inspection copies
Selected textbook titles are available for inspection to qualified lecturers for consideration as a course textbook. Please note that inspection copies are not sent out before the month of publication and are sent at the discretion of CoramBAAF. In some countries a prepayment (proforma) invoice may be required.
Terms and conditions
To order an inspection copy of a textbook, please complete the following form. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before completing the inspection copy request form.
- An inspection copy of a textbook will only be sent to a lecturer at a college or university who wishes to consider recommending it to his/her students.
- A maximum of three textbooks will be sent out for 30 days. At the end of that period the book(s) may be either:
- Purchased at list price for your individual use;
- Returned to CoramBAAF Publications in perfect condition; or
- Retained free of charge if you advise that you are adopting the book as a recommended course text and adding it to a course reading list.
- If the book is recommended as a course text, you must inform us with your course information.
- Please also ensure you inform your students’ usual bookshop of your decision, otherwise the books may not be available when they are required.
We need all these details to be completed in the form before we can send an inspection copy.