CORE COURSE OUTLINE. Visit our learning events programme to see full details of our future workshops, conference and seminars.
This course will enable recently appointed adoption panel members to explore the legal context within they are working, to consider their roles and responsibilities, and to share issues, dilemmas and best practice.
Participants will receive a copy of Effective Adoption Panels by Jennifer Lord and Deborah Cullen.
Who should attend?
- New and recently appointed adoption panel members
Participants will be able to:
- Consider the legislation that underpins the work of panels
- Understand the tasks and responsibilities of the panel and its members
- Acknowledge and value the different skills and abilities that individual members bring to the panel
- Develop their role as effective panel members