CoramBAAF’s Independent Fostering Providers Practice Forum provides a unique opportunity to discuss professional practice and share knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
The forums will help you to keep up-to-date about national policy and law, contribute to policy development, and refer topics and examples of good practice to CoramBAAF’s advisory committees.
Benefits for members
- Networking and liaison with other practitioners
- Information and advice – including training opportunities – relevant to Independent Fostering Providers
- Access to briefing notes, position statements, reports, publications and research
The Independent Fostering Providers Practice Forum is open to:
- staff from Independent Fostering Provider agencies who are in full CoramBAAF membership
- individual members of CoramBAAF
If you are interested in joining future meetings and would like to be kept up-to-date with relevant developments and resources, join now.
Please note that individual members can only access one Practice Forum.
31 January 2024, 10.00-12.30, Zoom