Benefits for members
- Access to information on the latest research in the field of social work.
- Access to free 'Learning from Research' webinars which each include presentations and a discussion on a research project in development or recently completed.
- Access to papers / handouts from the above.
- Members of the group are eligible to be nominated to join the Research Advisory Committee as and when vacancies arise.
- Access to minutes of the Research Advisory Committee.
Membership of the group
Membership is free and open to appropriately qualified individual members of CoramBAAF and representatives of agencies with corporate membership of CoramBAAF. These can include:
- Individual members who are employed as researchers or who are practitioners interested in and applying relevant research.
- Student members undertaking research.
- Researchers employed by corporate members of CoramBAAF.