Selected CoramBAAF titles are available for inspection by qualified higher education lecturers for consideration as course textbooks. Please note that inspection copies are not sent out before the month of publication and are sent at the discretion of CoramBAAF.
Terms and conditions
To order an inspection copy of a CoramBAAF book please complete this form. We need all of the requested information before we can send out any books. Please read the following terms and conditions before completing the form.
- An inspection copy of a book will only be sent to a lecturer at a college or university who wishes to consider recommending it to his/her students
- A maximum of three books will be sent out for 30 days. At the end of that period the book(s) may be either:
- Purchased at list price for your individual use
- Returned to CoramBAAF Publications in perfect condition
- Retained free of charge if you advise us that you are adopting the book as a recommended course text and adding it to a course reading list
- If the book is recommended as a course text, you must inform us of the relevant course information
- You should inform your students' usual bookshop of your decision, otherwise the books may not be available when required.