CoramBAAF members are at the heart of our work to improve outcomes for children and young people in care. Whether you are an experienced childcare practitioner, are just starting a career working with children, or have a professional or personal interest in adoption and fostering, CoramBAAF can provide vital knowledge, expertise and resources to inform and support your day-to-day work.
Our UK and international members include: social workers specialising in adoption, fostering and children's welfare; doctors, nurses, paediatricians and medical advisers; lawyers; counsellors, therapists and psychologists; trainers; academics and students; and adoptive parents and foster carers. But more than that, you will join an influential network of hundreds of agencies and organisations that shape and deliver childcare policy and practice.
Access to all of the individual membership benefits listed below is for personal use only.
- Subscription to Adoption & Fostering, our highly regarded, peer-reviewed online quarterly journal, plus access to the entire back catalogue of articles.
- Your choice of THREE new or recent CoramBAAF publications of topical interest, written by experts.
- Access to information services including a subscription to CoramBAAF Digest, the only comprehensive monthly bulletin containing information on policy, legislation, research and parliamentary affairs UK-wide.
- High quality professional advice including specialist advice on social work, legal, health and child placement practice issues in England and Wales. One enquiry per membership year. (Standard rate Individual Members only).
- Exclusive access to the member only content on the CoramBAAF website including free books, guides and practice notes to support you in your work.
- Attractive discounts on delegate fees for our conferences, seminars and workshops across England and Wales.
- The opportunity to join CoramBAAF's legal, health and research groups in England and Wales, as well as one practice forum, and be at the forefront of debate on policy and best practice.
- CoramBAAF News delivered to your inbox every month.
- Regular membership mailings including information on the latest events, resources and other services.
NB. Equivalent value of your individual membership benefits c. £600!
Our student membership offer is available for all those enrolled on a university course in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and Ireland.
For just £10 per year benefits include:
- A programme of free webinars include Exploring Expertise and Learning from Research, as well as a student discount on all open courses.
- CoramBAAF Digest, the only comprehensive monthly bulletin containing information on policy, legislation, research and parliamentary affairs UK-wide
- Adoption & Fostering, our highly regarded, peer-reviewed online quarterly journal, plus access to the entire back catalogue of articles
- Exclusive access to member only content on the CoramBAAF website including free books and guides, practice notes and recordings of our learning events to support and inform your study
- CoramBAAF News, our monthly newsletter
England / Wales / Ireland
|Scotland / Northern Ireland||Overseas|
There is no VAT charged on individual membership.
* Fees valid until 31 March 2023
Alternatively download, print and post your application form to the membership team.
If you have any questions, contact the membership team on 020 7520 7514 / 7518