Our health consultants develop a range of practice notes, briefings and other resources to support our members in their work. They also support the exchange of ideas and good practice at our health group.
This year's CoramBAAF Health Group Conference will take place on 15th November 2021 9am to 5pm and will take place online.
CoramBAAF would like to alert members to the statement released by the Royal College GPs and British Medical Association.
Practice Note 76 - Guidelines for the testing of looked after children and young people at risk of blood-borne infections
This new Practice Note is now available to members in the Resources section.Download now
To help health and other practitioners working in this area we have produced:
- Guidance regarding adult medical reports has been updated regularly in response to the evolving situation in health service capacity. It has an associated form and an optional insert for the existing AH form:
- Form AH Coronavirus GP Video Consultation Section [Updated 1 June 2020]
- Template letter to accompany form AH / Adoption (England)
- Template letter to accompany form AH / Fostering (England)
- Escalation Process for Prospective Foster Carers and Adopters if GP declines to complete a medical report
- Self-Declaration of Health form [Updated 31 March 2020]