Core benefits of Associate membership
As an Associate member you will receive / have the opportunity to access the following benefits and services:
- Timely specialist briefings for members in England and Wales on topical issues.
- Attendance at our advisory groups, special interest groups and regional Practice Forums offering opportunities to contribute to setting standards and shaping policy and practice and responding to public consultations.
- High quality professional advice and information services including specialist advice on health and legal practice issues in England and Wales from CoramBAAF's team of experts.
- Subscription to Adoption & Fostering, our highly regarded, peer-reviewed quarterly journal, covering new developments in childcare policy, practice and research UK-wide and globally, and complete online access to back file records plus online access to the Journal of Social Work and Qualitative Social Work.
- Your choice of SIX authoritative and informative new or recent CoramBAAF Publications, essential reading for professionals and carers (3 books for 1/2 year membership).
- Exclusive access to the member only content on the CoramBAAF website including free books and guides, briefings, practice and advice notes to support you in your work.
- Exclusive access to the Locating Adoption Records database on the Adoption, Search and Reunion website.
- CoramBAAF Adoption & Fostering Digest, the only comprehensive monthly bulletin, covering news on policy, legislation, research and parliamentary affairs UK wide, delivered to your inbox.
- Attendance at our annual agency members' reception with presentations and an opportunity to meet CoramBAAF colleagues (one representative per agency).
- CoramBAAF News delivered to your inbox every month.
- Attractive discounts on workshops and conferences in England and Wales.
- The opportunity to book one place at one of our free member conferences to be held in England.
- A professional commissioned bespoke training consultancy service, with substantial discounts (discounts available to Premium associate members only).
- New and revised social and medical report forms devised by experts.
- Regular membership mailings including information on the latest events, resources and other services.
Additional member benefits in Wales
CoramBAAF is working in collaboration with the Association for Fostering and Adoption Cymru (AFA Cymru) to deliver a range of services including:
- AFA Cymru Legal Bulletin simplifying legislation and interpreting case law.
- Opportunities to participate in specialist groups including the Independent Reviewing Officers, Kinship Care, Medical Advisers, Legal Advisers and North Wales Panel Chairs Groups, all convened by AFA Cymru.
- Discounts for AFA Cymru training and workshops.
Associate membership in Scotland
Associate membership for agencies and organisations in Scotland is delivered in partnership with AFA Scotland. Further details, including benefits and fees, can be found on the AFA Scotland website.
Is your organisation already a member?
If they are then so are you. Find out by typing the name of your organisation in the box below. If it appears in the list you can quickly create an account and immediately gain access to your membership benefits.
Associate membership is available at both Premium and Standard rates. Premium rate members are entitled to significant discounts on bespoke training and consultancy commissioned from CoramBAAF. Bespoke training and consultancy services commissioned by standard rate associate members are not subject to the discounted rate.
|England and Wales||£509.00 + VAT||£283.00 + VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£458.00 + VAT||£255.00 + VAT|
VAT - The proportion of the fee that is allocated to publications is zero rated for VAT.
* Fees valid until 31 March 2022
** Agency membership in Ireland and overseas countries is exempt from VAT.
How to join
- Download, print and complete our application form. Return it to: Membership, CoramBAAF Adoption & Fostering Academy, Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AZ.
- Contact the Membership team.