Complying with the GDPR and DPA 2018 - Appendices
The Good Practice Guide Complying with the GDPR and DPA 2018 contains appendices including a range of privacy notices, information for children and a job description for a Data Protection Officer.
These can be purchased as electronic Word documents for unlimited future use by agencies and social work professionals.
- Fostering service checklist: data protection principles
- Job description and person specification for Data Protection Officer
- Privacy notice for foster carers and prospective foster carers
- Privacy notice for foster carer’s network
- Privacy notice letter to a personal referee
- Information that may be included in a leaflet for children and young people