CoramBAAF's Health Practice Forum (London & South) provides a unique opportunity to discuss professional practice and share knowledge and expertise with health colleagues.
The forums will help you to keep up-to-date about national policy and law, contribute to policy development, and refer topics and examples of good practice to CoramBAAF’s advisory committees.
Benefits for members
- Networking and liaison with regional health colleagues
- Information and advice – including training opportunities – relevant to health practitioners
- Access to briefing notes, position statements, reports, publications and research
- Opportunity to attend the Health Forum Annual General Meeting
Membership of the Health Practice Forum (London & South) is open to the following:
- Individual members of CoramBAAF
- Medical advisers to member agencies
- Specialist, named or designated nurses/doctors for looked after children and young people of member agencies
- Health visitors and school nurses working with looked after children and young people of member agencies
- Physicians, nurses and professionals who are employed by a corporate member of CoramBAAF and have a special interest in the health aspects of adoption, fostering and looked after children
- Trainee paediatricians who are undertaking medical advisory roles in adoption or fostering.
If you are interested in joining future meetings and would like to be kept up-to-date with relevant developments and resources, join now.
Please note that individual members can only access one Practice Forum.
Monday 5 February 2024, 1.30–4.00pm, MS Teams