The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Steps) (England) Regulations 2021 came into force on 29 March 2021. CoramBAAF have produced a summary of these regulations. They can be accessed in full here.
To help health and other practitioners working in this area we have produced:
- Guidance regarding adult medical reports has been updated regularly in response to the evolving situation in health service capacity. It has an associated form and an optional insert for the existing AH form:
- Form AH Coronavirus GP Video Consultation Section [Updated 1 June 2020]
- Template letter to accompany form AH / Adoption (England)
- Template letter to accompany form AH / Fostering (England)
- Escalation Process for Prospective Foster Carers and Adopters if GP declines to complete a medical report
- Self-Declaration of Health form [Updated 31 March 2020]
CoramBAAF has supported a statement regarding pandemic recovery plans produced by RCPCH and RCN
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has produced a range of Covid-19 guidance for paediatric services, as well as advice for parents and carers on when to access help if a child is unwell or injured.