Effective adoption and fostering panels in Scotland - forms and job descriptions
The new edition of Effective Adoption and Fostering Panels in Scotland includes a range of forms and job descriptions that are specially designed to be used in the work of panels. These include:
- job descriptions for panel members and panel Chairs;
- self-evaluation forms, appraisal records, and agreement forms for panel members and panel Chairs;
- feedback forms for those attending the panel;
- checklists of additional information to be provided by the agency to panel members;
- permanence order checklist of issues to consider in a permanence application;
- framework for undertaking foster carer assessments.
The forms are available as appendices in the book, but can also be purchased as electronic Word templates for unlimited future use by agencies and social work professionals.